1992 Mazda Miata
Here are some new pictures of the Miata taken 11/10/02
- Base model - a true sports car. No A/C, power steering or power windows.
- Bought New in November 1991
- 1.6l double overhead cam fuel injected engine.
- 5 speed manual close-ratio transmission.
- Rear wheel drive.
- Power assisted 4 wheel disk brakes.
- 4 wheel double wishbone independent suspension.
- 143,000 trouble free miles. At the 120,000 service it got a new timing belt, front crankcase seal, valve cover seal, timing belt tensioners, and water pump.
- New alternator, catalytic converter, and coil pack.
- Brand new Yokohama AVS Intermediate tires.
- It's Mariner Blue with a black top (installed in 1997, new rear window in 2000) and interior.
- Polished aluminum VooDoo Shift Knob. I still have the stock knob, if you prefer.
- 1994 Miata Alloy Rims. 14x6, these weigh much less than the stock steel wheels, a set of which go with the car.
- Hella H4 European spec headlights with standard 55/60W bulbs.
- Mazda Miata Tonneau Cover (the flat one). I also have the stock top boot.
- Kenwood 20 watt AM/FM/CD Receiver, with motorized retractable antenna,
- Pioneer 3 way 6 inch door speakers and Blaupunkt 2 way 3.5 inch headrest speakers.
- Tokico Illumina adjustable shocks.
You can read more about Miatas at the Miata.net web page.
Back to Home
This page created and modified hourly or monthly by Bob R. Kenyon ©1996, 1999